HUGE RANGE OF TANNING PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES
SHIPPING THROUGHOUT UK & IRELAND
FAST DISPATCH & DELIVERY SERVICE
TRADE ACCOUNTS WELCOME,GET IN TOUCH
Why Brow Tycoon?
Brow Tycoon are market leaders for eyebrow treatments across the UK and Ireland, being one of the first to introduce Henna Brows and Brow Lamination to the industry. With an exciting range of quality products and accredited courses, you too can be a Brow Tycoon professional.
Henna Brows offer the perfect alternative to waxing and tinting as the process colours both the hair and skin to camouflage gaps in over-tweezed or sparse brows.
Brow Tycoon henna contains no lead, ammonia, or hydrogen peroxide; is vegan-friendly, and requires no chemicals or oxidants to activate, only warm water. This means it’s safer for clients and for beauty professionals.
Plus, unlike traditional chemical-based tints that dry out or damage eyebrows, Brow Tycoon henna coats the hair locking in moisture, keeping hair healthy and hydrated, which encourages hair growth.
How To Use
- Always conduct a Patch Test prior to treatment
- Using the ratio 1:4 (one part henna powder and four parts water) mix 2 scoops of henna powder with Brow Tycoon Aqua or lukewarm water until you have a smooth paste consistency.
- Prepare the area using Brow Tycoon Shampoo and Scrub to ensure all products, oils, dirt and loose skin cells are removed – so you are working on the freshest skin layer for longer staining results.
- For oily skin types, use Brow Tycoon Primer to degrease the skin.
- Map out the eyebrow using the Golden Ratio method with our White Pencil or our Pre-Inked Brow Mapping thread. Brush the brows in an upward direction and trim any hairs that fall outside the lines.
- Apply the henna paste using the Brow Tycoon angled brush, gentle pressing the paste into the skin and allow to dry for 2 mins. Leave this on the skin and apply another layer. For a more intense colour apply a third layer to the eyebrows. Leave the henna for up to 20 minutes on the eyebrows and skin. The longer you leave the henna on, the deeper the colour will be.
- Remove the henna with damp cotton pad soaked with Wonder Oil (not water).
- Wax as normal with your choice of hot/warm wax.
- Clean up brows making and tweeze any remaining hairs for a perfect result.
- Finish with an application of Brow Tycoon Wonder Oil to protect the brow hair and seal the skin.